Welcome to Tri-County Literacy NetworkWe envision a community in which literacy and life-long learning are highly valued.
The Tri-County Literacy Network is a non-profit organization that promotes literacy as an important part of life-long learning. We provide support to adult literacy programs and develop community partnerships with other promoters of learning in Chatham-Kent, Sarnia-Lambton, and Windsor-Essex.
We serve the needs of adult learners by:
- Offering guidance and direction to adult literacy programs in Chatham-Kent, Windsor-Essex and Sarnia-Lambton
- Increasing public awareness of the nature and extent of the literacy needs of adults
- Sharing critical information
Tri-County Literacy Network provides:
- Public education and literacy awareness
- Support to literacy programs
- Workshops for literacy practitioners
- Community Planning
- Resource Library
- Free literacy and upgrading information
- Referrals for literacy clients and volunteers
- Regular newsletters and bulletins